Thursday, February 9

Time flies......

Hi friends!! Wow, not sure where I have been the last few months.. With the holidays, work, my other work, FCAT, and some friend time I barely have time for anything else.


The last few months have been good. Thanksgiving came and went, Christmas came and went... Kelly's one year anniversary came and went.


Decemeber 22 was the one year anniversary of my best friends death. It was just a surreal day. I felt at peace.. It was nice to know and be reminded that she is enjoying her life up in heaven and it reminded me of all the things that have happened over the past year. <3  I would give anything to have her back, but my life has changed so much over the past year I am forever thankful for her.... Promise to write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment