Wednesday, October 19

DIY- baby shower ideas :)

So did you know that I love crafts?! Ha, just kidding... but seriously, I would soooo rather make something myself then buy something at the store. I'm always trying to find new cute ideas that I can use again and again... My newest crafting attempt was for a sweet co-worker of mine who is having a baby girl. She knows how crafty I am so if I were to buy her something it just wouldn't feel right. :)

I tried to think of something that was cute, semi- inexpensive and something she would be able to use. I saw the cupcake wash cloth idea on pinterest so I decided to try it.
I simply bought a few wash cloths and some onesies from Target. Then I bought some adorable cupcake liners and used the ribbon and other items that I already had at home.
I folded the shirts then took some ribbon and tied it around the bottom.
Lastly, I took some scrapbook accents and put them on top and I took some smaller ribbon and tied in around the whole cupcake to hold in together.

 Final product turned out really cute if I do say so myself. :) I tried to recreate the idea of a bakery box with this white folding box. I then used the ribbon on the top box for a little more color. Easy Peasy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment