Friday, September 23

Bucket List

I was listening to WAYFM on my way to work last week and they were talking about Bucket Lists.. It got me thinking of the movie, The Bucket List and how I  really loved the concept.
First of all I love making lists. Secondly, I love crossing things off my list even more.. :)

Regardless, it got me thinking of what I would have on my list... so why not make one. :) So here goes....

Marriage
Children :)
Win a teaching award
Get a tattoo
Inspire someone...
Take a month vacation..
Visit Alaska
Own a boat
Scuba Dive
Doing all I can to make sure tons of kids have Christmas presents
Being able to donate at least 10,000 to a charity I believe in.
Help out with Extreme Home Makeover
Be a tourist in Central Park

Man, that's really short... I'm super late so I don't think my mind is thinking clearly...
Anyone have anything they think I should add to mine? Or anyone have anything super cool on there's that they would like to share?!

No comments:

Post a Comment