Friday, September 9

Make today count...

If you do anything today, anything at all- encourage someone. For the most part we see the same people everyday. At home, at work, doing our daily routines. Have you ever thought to stop and say
"Hey how are you?"
"You are doing a great job"
"I appreciate you and what you do"

We truly never know what is going on in someones life. I have personally put on a smile and a fake attitude more times then I would like to admit..  My point is... you never know how much that person could use your inspiring words at that moment, that second. 

My Daily Challenge: encourage all 21 of my students today and at least 3 adults. Wish me luck!!!

This is one of my favorite websites... a whisper between kisses it encourages and inspires me everyday... <3  Enjoy!!!

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment