Wednesday, September 21


Hola!!! What a crazy week it has been. This weekend I became obsessed with pininterest. 
If for some odd reason you have been hiding under a rock and don't know about this site yet check it out asap! I will warn you though, I have know about a while.. just didn't have the time to sit down and look until Thursday.. But, it sucks you in and you can literally spend hours looking at ideas, pictures, crafts, recipes etc. It seriously is amazing!!!
So as I looked and starting "pinning" my favorites, making my boards etc, I decided it was time to actually do all the cute ideas I've been wanting to try for a while...
The first thing I wanted to make was a crayon wreath.. I've seen them a few time and it looked easy enough, so here goes!!
You wrap fabric around foam, using hot glue.

Hot glue crayons on wreath :)
It's always nice to have a helpful assistant :)

Capturing the crafting moment.. haha
Final Product! 
Obviously, once I started making one I couldn't stop! I actually made two wreaths- just need to put the personalized letters on each. I bought them for cheap at Michaels.

Very easy project and it came out super cute!!! Can't wait to add it to my classroom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment