Wednesday, September 21

Crafts, crafts, crafts....

Okay- so I'm starving from barely having any food today so I must stop blogging and relax with dinner and Modern Family- new episode comes out tonight! Woohoo!! Before I go I wanted to post a few more of the crafts that I was able to complete this weekend.. Including my very own craft area! Yay :)

A old Lego/ car track storage table my mother gave me. 

 and now....... a storage area with a chalkboard top :)





 an old vase, with glued on pencils.....


 and now......... a pretty vase for flowers that you can put in the classroom. I think the measuring tape around the middle adds a cute touch. It also looked very pretty on my crafting desk :)
Sorry the picture isn't the best! 


 3 old frames from goodwill.....





and now...... two chalkboards and one bulletin board in crafting area. :) I just used chalkboard spray paint and pink spray paint. :)






AND LASTLY!!!!!!!
I will be welcoming a new roomie in October so I needed to get all of my "crap" aka crafting stuff out of her room and I simply had no where to put it. My overly organized self wanted it all together so I decided to make a crafting area!

I moved the storage racks I have in my garage that holds my teaching loot and household items to the right. Took some pink paint that I had around the house. Used the chalkboard paint in the background just for added fun! Then I hung the new items added some extras and hooray!!!! A crafting area :)
I have to say I am very happy with the end results.. I can put all of my items in one area.. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment