Monday, September 12

Weekly Challenges- No Shopping!!!!

I will not shop at Anthropologie this week!!!
I have a serious case of the "impulse shopper syndrome." I will go into Target for toothpaste and come out with over $100 in goodies.. Recently money has been a little tight and when that happens you really sit back and realize what you are spending... WASTING... your money on. I sometimes spend so much money without even realizing what I'm spending it on.. Do I really need that colorful binder, the US Weekly, or those pink socks? NO and NO and NO! It's time to stop shopping when I'm bored, or sad, or just going out to buy something to buy something!! So ridiculous. Does anyone constantly do this or is it just me!?

So this week I vow not to buy any personal items- clothing, hair accessories, jewelry.. etc.. As well as no home decor purchases... To some this sounds very easy, and I truly hope it is.. but I have a feeling it will be harder then I think- especially when the weekend comes around.

Thankfully today I didn't do any shopping so I'm already one day down- 6 to go!!! Haha Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment